Thursday, October 21, 2010

is this the work i'm looking for ?

Blog:Vanessa Lim
vanessa
Topics:Is this the work i'm looking for ?


“Staff in call centre does not need to have high qualification “This stupid statement came out from a supervisor level female single staff! She told others about it. And I heard it!! What the fuxk !!
But WHY u always ask for my help when not enough staff in your ‘high qualification’ department? I thought in your mind I’m low qualification staff!! I really curious about it?
When u ask for my help, u never talk to me nicely !!
Haiz..when I tell my boss, he always cover for her with a lot of excuses. ‘She have a lot of work so she very stress’ ‘she didn’t mean it’..blah blah blah…I think he listen too much kesha’s song… I fed up with your excuses already boss!!

Lagi sien..when someone complaint CC, you always and sure put the blame on us without investigation. Did you aware about this ?? Just to let you know ,the whole world said NO !!!

Don’t you care about us ? We are your staff as well. Pls remember that.

agree,

vanessa


No comments:

Post a Comment