Tuesday, August 4, 2009

work

work in retail ,can realize in this world actually have many different type of people.i work here for 1 year 5 months.many kinds of people i already meet.i think girl actually not really can work with girls.
all the girls in one shop , confirm will happen conflict.
i met one damn fucking stupid cindian.she such a bitch for me..
she want people treat her very good, BUT dun think she will treat you good .i dun understand how she will become a doctor if her attitude like this.may be that's why the boy friend's parents dun like her..ha ha..I'm so bad.anywhere, my supervisor like her so much!!! because she is pretty ????!!! please la...i dun think she is.dun dream !!!
I'm happy that she already quit !!! by the way , if i meet her i will pretend i dunno her ..
talk about PRETEND.remind me shereena..i miss u so much.
she is the one who teach me pretend !! thanks shereena.
pretend can make people thinks she already win.ha ha
2 Gossip Girl
Gayathri
Ghauvi
you guys better learn how to be good..if not , i dun think u can get any job..
please dun think that you guys are pretty..

No comments:

Post a Comment