Friday, August 28, 2009

happy day

finally i can online already...very long time didnt online ....by the way , i'm damn happy today...haha...i already know how to drive...hehe.this morning , i bring my 2 brother n sister go have lunch...still not really 'geng' but at least i know how to drive d...

long time didnt update my blog....before this , i still plan to update my blog at least once a week but i fail...sad..this month ,i really busy on my work...planning to quit my job n look for a hopeful job.at least i have more time on my family n boyfriend...
think about work will only make me sad n mad !!!! what to do ?? i still under him n the genting's doremon.everytime when i saw u come down , my day is the worst day...i'm serious..she is such a B****..i will not become ur maid...please respect people although ur position is higher than us...in this world , u r the ppl that is no brain...haiz...everytime i think about u , i will crazy....dun think about u d...

my family just move to a new house...yeah!!! i like my house so much...especially the sofa.hehe..rozel man...i like it....but i still cant sleep well on my new bed...is to hard....i NEED to use to it...

i will update my blog soon..my brother wanted to use the computer d..i have get up..because he is king....

No comments:

Post a Comment