Monday, October 12, 2009

really really long time didnt update my blog d.....dun have any change to get inline...sad....

this few days i felt i like dun wan work in nike d...dunno y ?? bored ?? feel like this job actually didnt help me a lot in my future...i need some jobs that challenging...make me crazy......my work is work, update paper work then wait customer come in and serve..thats all...bored rite ??haha..u must think this way as well....

i dunno y this few days really a lot things in my mind....work..friends...family ??
i miss my best friends-cindy..i need to talk to her...she so far away from me...i need u my dear....

actually i'm waiting my sis , she coming back from hong kong...want to know what she bring for me..haha...present...i need...haha....

No comments:

Post a Comment