Tuesday, August 31, 2010

5 days holiday

Blog: Vanessa
vanessa
Topics: 5 days holiday


Wow...5 days holiday…its nice right. What had I done for this past 5 days??
Friday…
I stay at home watching my TVB series…do some housekeeping and online…super duper boring…what to do? I’m the only one not working…haha...at night, my dad reached and we when to dinner with my cousin- Carmond at F4 Fish Head…I dun really like this place because it is expensive and the food was normal…What to do? My mum liked it!!

Saturday…
I thought what to go facial but too bad it was fully booked. I woke up so early for that!! Went to summit with my sisters and the driver was my sis’s boyfriend…actually it was normal!! Why we went summit? Just because my little sister want to buy a BOOK!!!
I bought 4 books of novel and magazines. Preparation for my travel later…haha…
I managed to buy my nail color from elianto…Elianto having sale so worth it…went home around 11.30am, oh gosh!! Need to prepare my clothes!! Well, we will stay one day in segamat and one day in Batu Pahat!! Segamat is the place where I grown up and Batu Pahat is my Grandparents’ House!!
We started our journey to Segamat around 2.30pm.i think so. Stop by at restaurants Jejantas Ayer Keroh for our lunch...We had A&W and KFC...Reached segamat around 5.30pm...Checked in hotel and send my brother and younger sis to their ‘MUM’ house!!
My mum, sis and I went to my mum’s fren house…
I saw my primary school friend is having a birthday party!! Oh Gosh! Same age with me and having a birthday party at house??!! It was weird!! Haha…
Suppose to meet with Cindy but I’m tired and lazy so tak jadi!!Sorry dear!! And also Zhen Ming…
Slept around 1am…

Sunday…
Had breakfast with my bro’s ‘MUM’ family!!Bak Kut Teh which had nothing inside!! Poor service!!
Our Lunch!!!Yummy!! Mcdota!! Every time we went back segamat, this is the food that we will never miss it! Love It
After Lunch, Start our journey to Batu Pahat...Reached around 4.30pm...
My grandparents was happy when saw us because we seldom come back!!
And most important thing was my grandparents’ house finally had ASTRO!! Yippy!!
Had dinner at Hai Yang as usual…went back home and prepare to watch badminton competition!! Men’s double…Koo Kien Kiat and Tan Boon Heong…At last, they lost…Never mind, I still support u guys!!

Monday…
After breakfast, we went back to KL…Reached around 5pm…by the way, we had our breakfast around 11am…haha…save money…2 in 1…
Me and my bf decided to go watch movie…so we booked ticket of Step Up 3…Movie start 11.25pm…it was amazing. And the guy was so hot!! I fall in love with it!! Reached around 2am… sleep straight away…

Tuesday…Merdeka!!
Went pyramid shopping…my bf bought jean from Edwin…everywhere is having sale…so girls go shopping now!!!
Then, went to IOI Mall again to watch movie!! The Expandable!!! It was nice…
I bought 3 pcs of T-shirt!! Then, we went home…holiday always over really fast…

Wednesday…
Working day…lazy!!

Love,

vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment