Friday, August 6, 2010

i'm back

i'm back...the last blog was more than a year ago...omg...i'm super lazy now....
i dunno what to write also...

haha..i change my job !! now i'm working in office !! suprise rite ??
from retail to office, big changes to me !!
erm..how's the working life ?? ( alot of my fren ask me)
okok lor...
but is super bored !!!
i alomost fall in sleep !!what to do !!!

what's going on this year ???
change a new job..
change environment..
change hp...
change house..
alot of changes !!!

my dear friends - shereena went to aussie to study !!!
she came back on july..
we met only once...with may wong and also emily(may wong's daughter)
we had lunch at cone pizza....
nice place..we chat a lot..
she will be back m'sia again on december..
unfortunately, i will be in sabah that time...
but nvm, we will meet in january ya...

my super good good friend-Cindy
i didnt saw her for a long long time...
miss her so much..
i know she been through a lot things in s'pore...
be strong girl..
haha...i will meet her soon actually...
see u tomorrow ya...

who else...
yaya...i met alot of old old friends in facebook !!!
not bad ya fb...
i start to love u !!

most important ppl in my life-my dear(love u)
he's still the same !!
always bully me !!haha..
i went lagoon with his 2 cousin..linda and gilo!!!
haha..both of them are so cute !!!
nothing to say d....
stop here...
hope i will be back here soon...

Love,
Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment