Wednesday, August 11, 2010

spending some time in blog..

i'm super bored right now so i decide to update my blog...can u imagine, i'm sitting in the office and have nothing to do at all...my colleague start taking leave prepare for the baby...yup, she will be operate on 18/8/10..nice date right??

so i will be alone sitting here like crazy ppl..btw, my department not only have 2 of us..actually is 3..but the one with me right now, i didnt talk to her..she such a idiot for me..like to create story and create problem..working with her just like working with a children that 10 years old in school..and she is 53 years old !!!! listen here is 53!!!! she changed her msg ring tone to a islamic music, and everytime come in msg she music is super loud. she confirm will say " Bencinye aku" but she will not stop the music !! OMG !! weird right this kind of ppl...

went to play badminton yesterday after work..Colleagues wondering why suddenly i become so hardworking...hehe..someone affect me =D...i'm still not pro enuf in badminton but i'll try my best..seriously, after sweating i feel good and fresh !! n also i can know a lot of friends there :D...

Me and my dear plan to buy a apartment...start our new life, stay ourself!! but need a lot of $$$ !!!haha...start saving now ??!! too late lar..haha...oredi started long time ago...just need more...need to listen to ppl advise...try not to spent money in thing that not needed !!

a lot of my fren ask me, why u spent ur time in blog...wasting time and blah blah...but for me, what i write is just for me to relief stress..i'm a person who dont lke to go out shopping..haha..for my age, i'm weird right..but who cares !!

stop here 1st, my eye very blur d...

bye bye,
vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment